About me...

My name is Christie Love I’m 31 years old and I live in Mobile, Ala. I grew up in a small community on the outside of Mobile. I ‘m a student at the University of South Alabama and my major is Secondary Education Science. Teaching students is very important in my life. There are several reasons why I want to be a teacher. My first reason for wanting to be a teacher is that I want to make a difference in someone life. I believe by becoming a teacher I will be able to touch a young student life. I also believe that I will be able to make an impact on how a child views the world through learning. The process of learning is so important for kids. I believe that children all over the state benefit from education. It is my dream to touch the life of a child through my teaching.


My Teaching Philosophy

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fairness For All Student

All students should be treated fairly no matter what. Each students should be graded fairly no matter what their sex, race, are etc. No student should be treated differently no matter what their social status may be. All students should have the opportunity to learn no matter what the disability. All students should be granted the right to succeed. Fairness should be a right of every student that is in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment