About me...

My name is Christie Love I’m 31 years old and I live in Mobile, Ala. I grew up in a small community on the outside of Mobile. I ‘m a student at the University of South Alabama and my major is Secondary Education Science. Teaching students is very important in my life. There are several reasons why I want to be a teacher. My first reason for wanting to be a teacher is that I want to make a difference in someone life. I believe by becoming a teacher I will be able to touch a young student life. I also believe that I will be able to make an impact on how a child views the world through learning. The process of learning is so important for kids. I believe that children all over the state benefit from education. It is my dream to touch the life of a child through my teaching.


My Teaching Philosophy

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Turtoring Inside Of Schools For All Students

Tutoring is a tool that should be used in school for all students. Tutoring is a very important aspect for all students. Tutoring is something that should be used for students who need help in all subject areas. Teachers should volunteer to tutor students when time permits. Tutoring should be offered to students that are failing in school. It should also be used for enrichment for students who are excelling. Tutoring can be a very powerful tool that allows our students to achieve their goals in education. All schools should allow tutoring for all students at there school.

No comments:

Post a Comment