About me...

My name is Christie Love I’m 31 years old and I live in Mobile, Ala. I grew up in a small community on the outside of Mobile. I ‘m a student at the University of South Alabama and my major is Secondary Education Science. Teaching students is very important in my life. There are several reasons why I want to be a teacher. My first reason for wanting to be a teacher is that I want to make a difference in someone life. I believe by becoming a teacher I will be able to touch a young student life. I also believe that I will be able to make an impact on how a child views the world through learning. The process of learning is so important for kids. I believe that children all over the state benefit from education. It is my dream to touch the life of a child through my teaching.


My Teaching Philosophy

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Support Hands On learning And Experiments As A Teacher

As a future teacher I believe that one way that a students can learn is by hands on experience. I believe that students can learn through conducting different kinds of experiments. This will teach a student how to work in a group and corporate with others. Experiments can be a good teaching tool to get the students to learn responsibility. Also it can get students to open up their mind about how things work and how a tasks can be completed. Hands on learning is one of the best teaching tool a teacher can have.

No comments:

Post a Comment