About me...

My name is Christie Love I’m 31 years old and I live in Mobile, Ala. I grew up in a small community on the outside of Mobile. I ‘m a student at the University of South Alabama and my major is Secondary Education Science. Teaching students is very important in my life. There are several reasons why I want to be a teacher. My first reason for wanting to be a teacher is that I want to make a difference in someone life. I believe by becoming a teacher I will be able to touch a young student life. I also believe that I will be able to make an impact on how a child views the world through learning. The process of learning is so important for kids. I believe that children all over the state benefit from education. It is my dream to touch the life of a child through my teaching.


My Teaching Philosophy

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Importance Of Having A Blog

Blogs can be used for so many things. Teachers can use blogs to post class assignments, and home work. Teachers can also create a class website where students can post blogs every day. Students can get a chance to interact with each other through their blog. They can have a chance for people to view their blog all over the country. T he blog will help them learn how to write out their thoughts and put it in words. Having a blog also can work as a social network between friends and family. So blogs are very important to have as a teacher or a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment